Click to enlarge image(s)
The BEST way to store your boat is to suspend it on straps so there are NO PRESSURE POINTS, it never touches a hard surface! This Deluxe Rack Solution will cradle your boat with load-assist pivot arms...
Marine Grade* Outdoor Storage in Ocean Environment!
Actual color is Black Base and Yellow arms - Not shown in photo
- Marine grade durablity when exposed to outdoor ocean environments.
- Marine grade means it is Galvanized steel (with powder coating) and Stainless Steel hardware
- Suspends boats on heavy duty, UV-resistant straps protecting boat from abrasions, dents and hull distortion.
- Load-assist pivot arms makes loading and unloading your kayak or canoe an easy ONE person job.
- Reinforced safety straps.
- The rack adjusts to the width, depth and length of your boat for equal weight distribution.
- Boats are stored on its side
- Leveling feet and anchoring hardware are included for locations where you need extra security.
- Sturdy steel-core construction with yellow powder coat for maxiumum durability and safety.
- Holds boats up to 100 lbs. and 34" wide.
- Suspension Bar extends 24" from post
- Indoor or Outdoor use
*Marine Grade are made with galvanized steel and stainless steel hardware for salt water environments. Same design as the Standard Grade product with the black & yellow colors reversed.
Assembled rack dimensions:
- Footprint: 24" x 46" per tower
- Height: 76"
- Suspension Bar Width: 24”
Kit includes everything to rack 5 kayaks or canoes:
- Pair of Floor Bases with leveling feet and anchoring hardware
- 4 Posts and back legs
- 5 Suspension Arm Sets fully assembled with straps and hardware