Click to enlarge image(s)
- Locks Canoes up to 17' to stationary objects including;
Storage Racks, Car Roof Racks, Trees, Posts and more.
- 3/16" Coil Steel Cable; standard cable cutters will not cut thru these!
- Vinyl Coated to protect boats, cars and racks.
- Installs in seconds, no drilling or tools required.
- These locking cables are meant to hinder theft, it will not secure a canoe to roof racks for transport purpose.
- Both loops are 16" in diameter, length of long cable from loop to locking loop is 14'
- Made in the USA
- Slide a cable loop on each end of the canoe and wrap long cable around stationary object so there is no slack - then lock them together!
1 Long Loop Cable
1 Short Loop Cable
You provide your own padlock
Click here to see instructions